Jul 21, 2006

What does my Ipod know about me?

Mark Mossa over at You Duped Me, Lord and Sr. Christine Wicox over at Sister Christer did this experiment awhile back. You take your ipod (or mp3 player, or itunes) and put it on shuffle. Ask the questions in order below and hit play after each one to receive an answer. When you finish the lot of questions - it play again and see what song comes up and then write your own question for that song.

My results are below

How does the world see you?
If I had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies

Will I have a happy life?
Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye -Beth Nielsen Chapman

What do my friends really think of me?
Falling for the First Time - Barenaked Ladies

What do people secretly think of me?
What do you do with a BA in English? - Avenue Q Soundtrack (I actually HAVE a BA in English)

How can I make myself happy?
Send Out Your Spirit - Jessie Manibusan (Very true)

What should I do with my life?
BustedHalo Cast #33 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will I ever have children?
Shopping - Barenaked ladies (Interesting since we're adopting)

What is some good advice for me?
Break Your Heart - Barenaked ladies (True--have learned something every time I've been vulnerable)

How will I be remembered?
We are One In the Spirit - The Path (COOL!)

What is my signature dancing song?
Everyone's a Little Bit Racist - Avenue Q Soundtrack (Yeouch--I hope not! Although this is the kind of a song I like to sing--a Broadway showtune--and I'm not gay-I swear!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
RoadRunner- Barenaked Ladies (We just moved--so that's pretty good!)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Magic - Ben Folds Five

What song will play at my funeral?
Shout to the Lord - Lincoln Brewster (probably true!)

What type of men/women do you like?
Adlib - Barenaked Ladies (them telling jokes, etc on a live album)

What is my day going to be like?
BustedHalo Cast - Episode #45 (we are taping today!)

Where Am I?
One Week - Barenaked Ladies (Listen to the lyrics and everybody who's married will get this one)

And the next song was:
Concerto for 2 Violins in A Major - Vivaldi II
So the question I wrote is: How do I unwind?

No comments:

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!