Sep 3, 2006

Googling God

So my book should be released in Fall of 2007 (although so early copies will be available by July most likely). But in the meantime, I thought I'd do an experiement over the next few days.

I Googled God.

I'd like to provide a reflection/review for each day based on the web results that come up uder "God."

Today's first entry is from the first result: The Interview with God

While this powerpoint show is a big smaltzy, I can't help but be moved by it, as have thousands of others. The journalist in me also wonders what I would want to ask God if I had a few moments to interview him...and then it hit me.

I DO HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO BE WITH GOD AND TO ASK GOD ANYTHING!

That is what we call prayer and I can do it as often as I'd like to. I do get answers every time I pray and many times they are surprises. Sometimes even disappointments come to me in prayer...most of the time with myself.

As each day unfolds am I truly thankful for the opportunity to interview God? To find out more and more about His love and His wonderful creation?

Or do I keep all the questions for others to half-heartedly answer?

No comments:

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!