Nov 9, 2008

Beyond Blue


Which is a blog on beliefnet has nothing on me. It was a dank, rainy day here in New York and so I spent most of the day depressed on the couch with my dog watching movies. I have to say that Office Space really makes me feel good after a stressful work week as does my dog.

Friends also have an ability to lift me from the funk. My friends Jonathan and Marianne went to brunch with me today and they are just so joyful that I couldn't help but feel good.

I plan to spend Sunday morning hitting baseballs in the batting cage and hope that this gets the endorphins moving. Perhaps thinking about the stressful things in my life and releasing that on the ball in an eruption of hard hitting action.

What do you do to de-stress?

No comments:

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!