Aug 19, 2009

You've Been Heard

So a bunch of people didn't dig the green...some even going as far to say that I was making a political statement!

So I went with a more basic blogspot theme. I'd like to have 3 columns but they don't offer that in the basic package yet. I may also move this to wordpress and begin anew.

But you will notice a few new innovations on the sidebar...

You can now share this blog via twitter and facebook as well as listen to the Busted Halo Cast each week right on the google player!

Hope these innovations keep coming and please let me know if this color scheme is a bit easier on the eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:looks around:
:sniffs air:

Is that a new air freshener?

St Edwards Blog said...

It is a bit easier on the eye, but I did dig that very cool photo of Jesus amidst the greens that was on the header.

I tried Wordpress but did not ever take to it... That said, they have great layouts.

Godspeed on your blog redesign journey!!

Fran

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!