May 18, 2009

Today's Prayer

I've been meaning to be a bit more forthcoming about some things in my life on this blog and I usually don't reveal all that much about my personal life here but here's a bit of prayer for today about something that is weighing heavy on my mind:

Dearest Lord,

Please watch over my mother today and for the next few weeks. She's got a pretty bad stomach disorder and the doctors are trying to keep her from being in pain while the figure out what is going on. Keep my father, her caregiver from stress and anxiety. Bless my sister who runs from work to be with her and bless me who sits in uncertainty today. Bless her doctors who are trying to find what ails her and guide their minds and hands to be the healers that they are.

Bless all those who deal with illness today and for those who have nobody to pray for them. Amen.

And for what else shall we pray?

2 comments:

Paul Snatchko said...

Many prayers for your mom and dad, Mike. God sustain them.

Prayers for you, too.

St Edwards Blog said...

Prayers for your mother, father, your sister and for you. And we must pray for those who have no one to pray for them, hope for those who have no one to hope for them, love for those who have no one to love them... we must do all this to be Christ in the world.

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!