Jan 3, 2006

Happy New Year

Hat Tip to Susan Rose over at Musings of a Discerning Woman for this hysterical resolution generator.


In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Become one with my inner sociopath.



Get your resolution here



New Year's Resoultions often seem silly to me, but I suppose that they are worthwhile. At a time when we are filled with hope for the coming year let us be mindful of why we have that hope:

Because our God dared to become one of us.

With that in mind, I resolve this year to:

1) Be better with small details and not just the big picture.
2) Finish and publish my first book--GOOGLING GOD.
3) Become the best dad I can be and learn all I can about adoptive children.
4) Blog once per day.
5) Start a spiritual life coaching program.
6) Appreciate my co-workers more than I do.
7) Pray with gratitude and piety.
8) Do a daily examen.
9) Lose 50 lbs. and get a trainer to help me.
10) Buy my first home.
11) Be mindful of my parents and appreciate their sacrifices.
12) Love my wife more every day.
13) Take more pictures.
14) Inspire one person to do something every day.
15) Write two award winning articles.

1 comment:

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

You've got quite a year planned!

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!