Jan 25, 2006

Upcoming Appearences

I'll be hitting the road for some appearences and other gigs that I thought I'd let you know about:

Jan 28: Good Shepherd Parish Inwood (AKA Upper Manhattan):
I'll be attending a fund raiser for Fr. Greg who runs an orphanage in Guatemala. Come on by if you can.

Feb 3-5: BustedHalo's Charis Seekers Retreat- Oak Ridge NJ
I'll be facilitating a retreat for people in their 20s and 30s for the weekend. These have been highly successful for us in the past. Register online BY CLICKING HERE

Feb 20-23: Emerging Models of Pastoral Leadership Symposium: Burbank, CA
I will be serving as a representative of NCYAMA (National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Assosication) to this project which is exploring the models that exist in the church in Pastoral leadership. Check out the project HERE.

Feb 25: Keynote Speaker: Diocese of Richmond's Young Adult Conference
Topic: Young Adult Ministry: Past, Present, Future
Check out the Conference HERE

Hope to see y'all there.

No comments:

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!