Feb 13, 2009

Do you haveTriskaidekaphobia?

So today is Friday the 13th and let's just say I'm beginning to buy into this. Here's how my day has gone so far:

1) My dog picked this morning to be cranky and clanged around in his crate at 5AM to be let out.

2) My wife let him come into our bed and he pulled her hair.

3) He then decided to "act out" by peeing on my good shoes.

4) I've had a headache and a stomach ache all day.

5) My computer is sluggish and the sound card doesn't work

6) Subway was delayed getting in.

7) I've been waiting for 3 important calls, nothin'

8) I got a package here yesterday but it now seems to have disappeared.

2 comments:

Rosemary Azzaro said...

I thought I was the only person with an afflicated sound card! LOL. Friday the 13th makes us glad that tomorrow is Saturday the 14th. Happy Chocolate to all-- except Haze. But I am sure you will find something (a red t-shirt?) to make him feel even more loved and happy.

Jack Shea said...

This is excellent! Where can I find part1?

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!