Apr 27, 2006

Googling God the Book

I just sent an updated manuscript to Paulist Press. Fr. Mike Kerrigan, my editor just returned from a much needed vacation, so he should get back to me next week on how good or not so good it is.

The book generally is in three parts:

1) Who are young adults? Especially on the differences between milennials and Gen X Young Adults. And what is working well in ministry?

2) Interviews with young adults I have worked with in my ministry nationwide on what are their religious longings and experiences in ministry.

3) A how-to section on young adult ministry complete with some resources.

Hopefully it will be out this fall or winter 2007.

1 comment:

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Mike Kerrigan, eh?

I know him from way back in my days living in South Carolina.

I worked with him on a couple of statewide Catholic student retreats. I doubt if he'd remember me (we're talking over 10 years ago).

Nice to know he's still doing good things!

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!