Sep 19, 2009

Blogger Meet Up


Bloggers Fran Rossi Szpylczyn and Paul Snatchko and I all happened to be in the same place at the same time so we thought we'd break some bread together and capture the moment for posterity. Paul and I are good friends so we see each other often but it was great to see Fran in person and her delightful friend Sue on their visit to hear Fr. Richard Rohr speak over at St John's University.

Fran made the rounds to other bloggers including everyone's favorite deacon as well out in the land of Brooklyn and Net TV as well. Next year in Jerusalem!

2 comments:

Fran said...

I feel like I have now officially met all the cool kids of blogging. I am here commenting from my other blog identity. Thank you for linking to St. Edward's though, our little church blog is always ready to welcome new visitors.

Paul Snatchko said...

What a great breakfast! It was so good to meet Fran in person!

Googling God

Googling God
Buy Your Copy Now!